● Provide industry-leading technical support via multiple communication pathways (phone, fax, email, etc.).
● Analyze and assess product operation and make recommendations for optimal device management using advanced troubleshooting skills, extensive product knowledge and thorough understanding of clinical application.
● Educate, support and train customers through phone consultation, training programs, written correspondence and general field assistance.
● Propagate relevant technical insights to the field organization in collaboration with sales and marketing.
● Act as objective technical reference for clinicians and external agencies
● Actively engage into remote service and support delivery models
● Document and evaluate customer inquiries, comments and concerns.
● Achieve and maintain proficiency in market-released and future products and develop a thorough understanding of clinical product operation.
● Populate and update Technical Services knowledge base and documentation systems.
● Create relevant technical publications and reference materials.
● Participate in pre-market ?release technical evaluation of products.
● Maintain up-to-date general industry knowledge, including current Investigational studies and preliminary results.
- 【年収】450万円 ～ 800万円